Process Engineer Software Development (all genders)
Capital-Gain Consultants develops software for the process industries. With CC-API, Capital-Gain Consultants has developed an interface to CHEMCAD, which integrates CHEMCAD in any Digital Twin and makes CHEMCAD available in the cloud. We provide an integrated offering of virtual machines and servers in a modern Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model.
Since 1988, CHEMCAD is a worldwide leading software for process simulation in chemical process engineering and is used worldwide by approximately 1,000 plant operators, EPCs, equipment manufacturers, research institutes, and universities.
Chemstations Europe is the exclusive distributor for CHEMCAD in Europe and the Middle East and a 100% subsidiary of Capital-Gain Consultants.
We are looking for a junior process engineer who really loves programming.
- Implement prototypes (software application engineering) with C#
- Develop small process flow diagrams with CHEMCAD and P&IDs with Cadison
- Contribute to building the next generation process engineering suite
- Become a Product Owner for some of our applications
- Master’s degree in chemical engineering, process engineering or similar qualification
- 0 to 2 years of experience with an owner/operator or EPC
- 3+ years of experience as a programmer
- Very good knowledge of a process simulator
- Results-driven, doer personality, perfectionist
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Pro-activity, good communication and problem-solving skills
- Full-time position with flexible working hours – maybe start with an internship
- Small international team, no hierarchies
- Top learning opportunities from working with excellent senior process engineers and excellent software engineers
- Top software development processes (agile/scrum, continuous delivery)
- Offices in the center of Berlin (Germany) and Sarajevo (Bosnia) with working remote option
Please send your CV, certificates, and your list of process engineering and software engineering projects to Prof. Dr. Armin Fricke, Managing Partner