Today, „KEEN – Künstliche-Intelligenz-Inkubator-Labore in der Prozessindustrie“ has been awarded. KEEN is an innovation platform in the AI Innovation Competition of the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi).
The competition honors powerful lighthouse projects that use artificial intelligence (AI) as a driver for economically relevant ecosystems.
From April 2020, the BMWi will probably support our consortium with EUR 10 million. The total project volume is topped-up by another EUR 7.5 million from consortium members.
Capital-Gain Consultants will be working on these projects:
- Hybrid AI Models for the Process Industry
- Identification of Coupled Boundary Conditions and Operating Envelopes
- Interactive Data Selection and Feature Extraction from Small Amounts of Data
- Process Planning from Chemical Synthesis to P&ID Creation
- Business Models for AI in the Process Industries
Find detailed descriptions of our KEEN projects and who we are partnering with from the industry here.